2015 Scag Power Equipment 52" V-Ride
$5,599.00 - Stock Number: K6100261
The Scag V-Ride™
Stand Up for High Performance
The V-Ride™ is an ultra compact, agile, comfortable and stable stand on mowing machine. It combines the speed and comfort of a rider with the space-saving convenience of a walk-behind mower.
Despite its compact size, the V-Ride boasts many full-sized features like hydraulic oil coolers, dual hydraulic pump dual wheel motor drive system, coil-suspension platform, and a heavy-duty steel main frame. Pair powerful Kawasaki FX Kawasaki FS or Kohler EFI commercial-grade engine with a 36" Advantage™ or a 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ deck and you have an ideal combination of agility, power and performance.
With a low center-of-gravity and extra-large drive tires, stability is never compromised. The operator rides on a coil suspension platform which delivers bump soaking, back and knee saving travel. The operator comfort pad is adjustable to fit different operator sizes and riding styles.
This is truly the ultimate stand on mower with excellent handling, stability and quality. No cut corners, no compromise, nothing but top quality construction and unmatched performance. Don't take our word for it. Contact your local Scag dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
R&C Model #SVR52V-25CV-EFI
Financing available with additional fees/charges. Cannot be combined with other promos/special offers.
|Wheel Motors||(Hydraulic) Dual 12ci heavy-duty motors with extra large shafts|
|Drive Pulley||Split-steel design -- stronger and lighter weight|
|Engine||SVR52V-23FX - 52" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 23hp Kawasaki 730FX air-cooled, electric start engine|
|Fuel Capacity||8 gallons, single tank with top-mounted fuel shutoff valve|
|Bearings||(Caster Wheel) Tapered roller bearings|
|Caster Tires||11 x 4 - 5, Flat-Free, semi-pneumatic|
|Drive Tires||20 x 10.5 -8, tubeless, 4 ply|
|Deck Height Adjustment||Hand lever lift with self-locking mechanism at transport position|
(w/Discharge Chute in Mowing Position) 65.25”
(w/Discharge Chute in Transport Position) 53.75”
|Anti-Scalp Wheels||7 wheels in 5 positions|
|Belt||Kevlar cord. Self-adjusting, spring-loaded, self-tightening|
|Control||(Travel) Twin lever steering controls for smooth, precise maneuverability|
|Cutting||(Range) 1.5” to 4.5” in .25” increments|
|Cutting Deck||36” Velocity Plus decks. Floating, adjustable, anti-scalping design.|
|Deck Construction||Tri-Plate, fully-welded: 36” & 48” with 7 gauge deck top and skirt, 10 gauge and 11 gauge reinforcement plates|
|Deck Spindles||Scag Heavy-Duty Spindles w/cast-iron housing & tapered roller bearings, backed by 3-year limited warranty|
|Ground Speed||Up to 8.5 mph forward, 6 mph reverse|
|Hydraulic Filter||(Oil) 10 micron|
|Hydraulic Pumps||Dual Pumps; 10cc displacement (12cc on 61”), Hydro-Gear|
|Instruments||Key switch, throttle, manual choke, BBC switch, digital hour meter, neutral lock lever|
|Number of Blades||(Cutter) 3 Marbain|
Heavy gauge steel with extruded star pattern for no-slip footing. Platform can be folded up to reduce overall machine length, as well as allow operator to walk behind the mower (with or without blades on). Coil suspension under platform utilizes 3.5 inch springs; 1.25 inches of suspension travel.
Operator Comfort Pad - Adjustable to fit different operator sizes and riding styles
2 Yr. Commercial Mower Warranty—Parts & labor.
3 Yr. / 500 Hour Non-Commercial Mower Warranty—Parts & labor.
3 Yr. Deck Warranty—First & second years parts & labor; third year parts.
3 Yr. Spindle Warranty—First & second years parts & labor; third year parts.
2 Yr. Engine Warranty—Minimum two-year warranty covered directly through the individual engine manufacturer.
|Hydraulic Coolers||(Oil) Auxiliary oil cooler - Large capacity cooling reservoir (all models)|
|Power Take-Off (PTO)|
|Clutch PTO||(Electric) Heavy-duty Ogura PTO clutch brake with adjustable air-gap|
- "Split-Steel" pulleys are used on load carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- 13 x 6.5 - 6 (61" V-Ride) or 11 x 4 - 5 Flat-Free front caster tires (36", 48", 52" V-Ride) and eliminate the downtime associated with flat tires caused by debris, thorns, etc.
- 36" Advantage or 48", 52" or 61" Velocity Plus™ cutter decks deliver an immaculate quality-of-cut. Three year limited warranty on the cutter decks.
- 52" Advantage or decks
- 8 gallon (61" V-Ride) or 5.5 gallon (36", 48" and 52" V-Ride) fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank features a fuel level gauge and an extra large, angled filler neck for easy filling.
- Auxiliary canister air filter system is standard equipment on all V-Ride mowers with Kawasaki FX engines. This provides extended service intervals and longer engine life.
- Auxiliary hydraulic oil cooler (48", 52", 61")
- Available in six models to fit a wide range of professional lawn maintenance needs. Compact size allows more units to fit on a single trailer.
- Coil suspension on platform uses 3.5" springs
- Convenient, full-featured instrument panel has ignition key, PTO switch, Drive & Neutral lever, throttle, choke, and digital hour meter. The fuel gauge is located on top of the fuel tank, right next to the instrument panel for easy viewing.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets at all four corners of the deck allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling and pitch adjustment.
- Digital SmartSense hour meter displays maintenance reminders to help ensure that routine service is completed.
- Drive & Neutral lever - When in Neutral, the steering control levers are locked, preventing accidental movement by bumping the controls. In the Drive position, the steering controls have full, complete range for mower operation.
- Dual 12cc (61" V-Ride) or 10cc (36", 48" and 52" V-Ride) hydraulic pumps and dual 12ci cast iron, high-torque wheel motors provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels. Pressure relief valves in the pumps protect the system from internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- Dual, 10cc or 12cc heavy-duty hydraulic drive pumps
- Easily adjust cutting heights with the convenient, easy to lift hand lever. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" in 1/4" increments. Auto-lock in transport positon with a simple thumb release.
- Electric start standard on all models except SVR36A-541FS (recoil)
- Excellent machine balance, stability and handling
- Extra-large 20 x 10.5 - 8 inch drive tires ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing (36"models have 18 x 7 - 8 drive tires). Drive tires are 4-ply for added durability.
- Four tie-down points are built-in on the front and rear of the mower (2 front, 2 rear) for fast and convenient loading and unloading on trailers.
- Front weight system (under the front belt cover) can be customized with fewer or additional weights. 36" V-Ride comes standard with two (2) 35lb. weights. 48", 52" & 61" V-Ride come standard with one (1) 35lb. weight. Up to three (3) weights total can be installed at one time.
- Fuel tank shut-off is located on top of the tank, near the instrument panel for easy access.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle is more than tough enough to handle the high horsepower and torque requirements of this mower. Three year limited warranty on the spindles.
- Heavy-duty Scag blade drive spindles
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guards on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Interlocked parking brake prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, stopping premature brake wear.
- Kawasaki FX series engines are commercial-grade and feature canister air filters, and twin barrel carburetors. Kawasaki FS engines feature dual element air filters and single barrel carburetors.
- Large diameter, padded steering control levers are very comfortable and easy on your hands. The hand force required to control the V-Ride is minimal and the lever action is extremely smooth.
- Large diameter, padded steering levers
- Laser cut, vented rear panel allows for increased air flow and cooling for the hydraulic pump drive system. Blow out debris with compressed air or a blower without having to remove the panel.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- Ogura GT 3.5 (61" V-Ride) or GT 2.5 (36", 48", 52" V-Ride) PTO clutch brake engages and stops the cutter blades smoothly and safely. Adjustable airgap ensures long component life.
- Operator Comfort Cushion can be mounted in different positions, fitting different operator sizes and riding preferences.
- Operator cushion has adjustable mounting positions
- Operator platform has 1.25 " of suspension travel
- Operator platform is made from heavy gauge steel with extruded star pattern for no-slip footing. The platform can be flipped forward to allow for more trailer space and also allows the mower to be driven (with or without the blades on) while walking behind the mower. Platform is wide and unobstructed.
- Powerful Kawasaki FX engines, Kawasaki FS and Kohler EFI engines
- Quick-adjust cutting heights, transport auto-lock
- Scag tough main frame construction delivers solid strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The main frame was designed for strength and longevity.
- Sealed fuse holder keeps the elements out to help prevent corrosion and electrical issues.
- Self-adjusting belt systems effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Simple, easy to service, neutral and tracking linkages. It's the same design that we use on other Scag riding mowers. No cable systems or complicated bracketing. Straightforward designs with proven reliability.
- Solid hillside stability due to a low center-of-gravity, large tires and a wide stance.
- Spacious operator platform with coil suspension delivers a smooth the ride and reduces operator fatigue. Springs are with 3.5" long and provide 1.25" of suspension travel.
- Tapered locking hubs are used on spindle shafts and pump input shafts for easy pulley removal and service for years to come.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheel axles and caster yoke pivots for durability and reduced maintenance.
- The Kohler EFI (electronic fuel injection) engine is incredibly powerful and an efficient powerhouse. The engines will start easier and is more fuel efficient than carbureted models, reducing overall operating cost.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485" deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- Ultra-compact to reduce trailer space usage
- Up to 11 MPH ground speed for more productivity
- User-friendly mower design allows access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance. Engine oil drain hose included.