Toro SGR-6 Stump Grinder
Call for Price
SGR-6 Stump Grinder
Easy to use and maintain. Perfect for removal of small stumps. Features Quadrublade cutting technology for smooth cutting performance.
- Quadrublade cutter blades easily accessed for replacement
- Well balanced and easy to operate
- Portable compact machine
- Quadrublade™ Design: Quadrublade tooth design cuts like a router without "pulling" operator into stump.12 tungsten, carbide tipped teeth handle the most difficult stumps.
- Rubber Gaskets: Positioned between handle and frame reduces vibration resulting in less operator fatigue.
- Well-Balanced: Equates to less “muscling" machine while cutting.
- Foldable Handle: Allows for easy compact transport in back of SUV, car trunk, or mini van.
- Heavy-Duty Centrifugal Clutch: Durable clutch to handle abuse of stump impact.
- Lift Handles: For easy loading and off-loading.
- Belt: Cogged belt
- Clutch: Centrifugal
- Cutting Depth: 6" below grade
- Cutting Height: 10" above grade
- Cutting Wheel: 9.5" diameter (12-tooth)
- Dimensions: 22" (55.9cm) W x 50" (127 cm) L x 42.3" (107.4 cm) H
- Engine: Honda GX200
- Weight: 110 lbs. (49.9 kg)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Cutting Diameter
- 9.5 in. diameter (12-tooth)
- Working Depth
- 6 in. below grade
- 110 lb. (49.9 kg)